On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 10:30 -0400, Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
> Can anyone reccommend any good sources on how to do 'release management'
> in a small distributed open source project. Or in a small in-house not
> open source project, for that matter. The key thing is not something
> assuming you're in a giant company with a QA team, but instead a small
> project with a a few (to dozens) of developers, no dedicated QA team, etc.
>
> Anyone have any good books to reccommend on this?

I would recommend you start using subversion, if you don't want to/can't
setup your own server, there are places online you can use it for free:

http://code.google.com/hosting/
http://www.assembla.com/
http://unfuddle.com/

A slight learning curve, but necessary if you want to collaborate.

--
Phil Cryer | Open Source Dev Lead | web www.mobot.org | skype phil.cryer