Likewise, we've set up a site to gauge interest in the Appalachian
region (or around there) for a local code4lib gathering.  Jason
Griffey has volunteered to host it at University of Tennessee at
Chattanooga if we get enough interest.  There isn't much there on the
site now but if you're interested in attending a local code4lib camp
in that area make yourself known at http://appalachia.code4lib.org

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.