Well, I don't really think "don't care" equates to "no logo", since it is
more of an abstention than anything. And you won't find me trying to be
funny in a vote again. So considering there was only 8% saying no, and 65%
voting for some version of creating a logo, I felt like the question about
whether to do it or not had been settled. Therefore, I moved on to the
"how". If there are widespread objections I will reconsider, but it seemed
to me that the basic question had been decided.
Roy