From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moody, David (dam8u) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Recommendations, Drupal, Plone, Expression engine, Joomla

Hi Nate,
Many thanks for the feedback. I will compile all the feedback at the end of next week and send it out.

I appreciate very much your comments about CMS downfalls compared to good ole html and css architecture. Right on with the comment! The truth is that we have done a pretty good job of building a well architected html site but it is starting to become more and more logic driven; so, if we don't do something soon our site will become a mash of home grown codeletts. I too have an adversion to CMSs and have putting it off as long as possible.

Thanks for being a great sport about sharing experiences.

The Best,
David

David Moody            "email is for old people" - high school student 2006
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library Webmaster
[log in to unmask] , tel: 434-982-3648, mobile: 434-989-5481

UVa Health System
P.O. Box 800722
Charlottesville VA 22908