I've done some work on Omeka (www.omeka.org ) which uses Zend as a framework.  I've been quite pleased with its organization and OO-ness.  I find its error messages particularly friendly and useful in debugging.

For heavy-duty apps, I like symfony (http://www.symfony-project.org/ ) a lot, but it tends to be overkill for most things PHP.

Sean Hannan
Web Developer
Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University

>>> Susan Teague Rector <[log in to unmask]> 10/27/08 4:50 PM >>>
Hi All,

We're exploring Zend as a framework for php based Web applications. I'm
curious to see if anyone out there is using this framework (or another
MVC framework). Also, I wondering how many full- time developers you have
on staff programming.

Thanks in advance!

--
Susan Teague Rector