The following message has been posted also in ACAT
===============================
Roy,

    Kindest thanks for providing language in-between systems engineers such
as CODE4LIB and bibliographic control librarians such as ACAT
( http://techessence.info/tech/ ). The premise of my appeal to you was that
you also represent OCLC Programs & Research when contributing to CODE4LIB
and ACAT.

1. CODE4LIB expressed interest in obtaining a copy of LCSH and NAF and their
weekly updates (see the first eMail in the thread you're pointing at
http://serials.infomotions.com/code4lib/archive/2008/200809/subject.html
from Andrew Nagy, then 2 follow ups from Andrew and myself).

2. At a later point in the thread, the focus was placed on the UPDATES for
NAF. OCLC are receiving weekly updates for NAF, updating and making these
files current for OCLC subscribers/members.

3. My proposal to you is that OCLC will start offering a NEW service to its
members/subscribers. That service will be a simple listing of the 010 fields
for Name authority records that have been CHANGED that week in the OCLC NAF,
and 010 for the new Name authority records for that have been ADDED to NAF.

4. Such service will assist system staff in planning their authority work
and sufficient also for CODE4LIB's current purposes.

If you wish to explore this opportunity for collaboration some more, I will
be glad to follow up offline. Kindest thanks,

Ya'aqov Ziso, Rowan University