On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Birkin James Diana
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If any of you have had the good fortune to experiment with it or implement
> it into some workflow, get over to the code4libcon09 presentation-proposal
> page pronto! And if you're as jazzed about it as I am, and know it'll be as
> big in our community as I think it will, consider a pre-conf proposal, too.

Birkin++

I'm very interested in this, too, and hope someone who has had a
chance to play with djatoka will volunteer to do a pres (or better a
pre-conf!)  You'd definitely get my vote.

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.