Thanks Jakob, I'll check that paper out.

I would also note that the open source Umlaut link resolver which I
maintain also provides this sort of functionality, although just using
the ordinary SAP1/2 OpenURL requests, and returning either an internal
custom-to-Umlaut API format or HTML. I'm interested in checking out what
standards may exist to do this in a more interoperable way.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer