The Google Book Search Bibliography, Version 3 is now
available from Digital Scholarship.

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/gbsb/gbsb.htm

This bibliography presents selected English-language
articles and other works that are useful in understanding
Google Book Search. It primarily focuses on the evolution of
Google Book Search and the legal, library, and social issues
associated with it. Where possible, links are provided to
works that are freely available on the Internet, including
e-prints in disciplinary archives and institutional
repositories. Note that e-prints and published articles may
not be identical.

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
publications since my resignation from the University of
Houston Libraries, see the Digital Scholarship Publications
Overview.

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/dsoverview.htm

--

Best Regards,
Charles

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
Publisher, Digital Scholarship
http://www.digital-scholarship.org/

DigitalKoans, Electronic Theses and Dissertations
Bibliography, Google Book Search Bibliography, Open Access
Bibliography, Open Access Webliography, Scholarly Electronic
Publishing Bibliography, Scholarly Electronic Publishing
Weblog, and Tout de Suite series.

A Look Back at Nineteen Years as an Internet Digital
Publisher
http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/nineteenyears.htm