Wow. Accessing the registration page now shows the waitlist page! This
level of interest is exciting; this is going to be a great conference.

Don't despair; know that spots *will* open up: we've 'held' spots for
keynote speakers, talk-presenters, pre-conf presenters, etc. Today
we'll go through the registrations and free up held spots as
appropriate. So sign up on that waitlist.

For folk we contact from the waitlist -- and for presenters that have
not yet registered -- we'll provide a url that will allow access to
the regular registration page.

-Birkin

---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Integrated Technology Services
Brown University Library