I am having some trouble voting. Perhaps I am missing something.

I go to http://vote.code4lib.org/election/index/7

It says "For each item, choose the score you wish to assign from
0-3. You may assign scores to as many items as you like. The winners
will be chosen from the highest scores."

I see a list of titles as blue hyperlinks. When I click on them I get
a description with a grey background. That is it. No other
functionality. Am I supposed to email someone my choices?
Please say no! :-)

Also, while I can log in to code4lib, my login does not seem to work for
the login on the above page. Is there a separate login for the voting?

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.18 on Suse 10.0.

Thanks,

Glen