Eric Lease Morgan,

My name is Mark Custer and I work in the Digital Collections department
at East Carolina University (but I did my undergraduate work at
IU-Bloomington, so I'm no stranger to Indiana).

In any event, this email probably arrives way too late, but I was
wondering if applications were still under review for the Digital
Project/CRRA position? (I noticed, of course, that the original deadline
was November 1st)

This would be an ideal position for me since I have a library degree and
have been knee-deep in EAD for over the past year (and have actually
enjoyed it).

So, if the search is still open, please let me know, and I'll start
writing a cover letter this week so that I can apply ASAP.

If not, though, hopefully I'll be able to see you around at the code4lib
conference this year if I'm able to go.  Coding isn't my background, but
it's something I'm trying to learn a bit on my own time now since I have
to work with so much XML and XSLT.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Custer
Markup & Text Coordinator