Hi gang,

On a lark I e-mailed Doug Hellmann, EiC at Python Magazine, to ask about the
possibility of a group coupon code for code4lib. Apparently we qualify. :)

Here's the deal:

1) anyone who would like 3 free issues of either PyMag [1] or php|architect
[2] should first create an account on the respective site. For example, [3].

2) Next we need a way to collect the e-mail addresses of those account
holders. I first thought, "wiki page", but some folks might balk at that.
Unless anyone has a better suggestion, you can just e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] and put the string "[zine]" in the subject somewhere so
I can filter it.

3) After two weeks I'll send the addresses to Doug at PyMag and he'll
trigger the promo on those accounts.

I also suggested to Doug the idea of some free subscriptions to give away at
the conference along with the usual slew of O'Reilly books. He's checking
with his publisher.

Cheers,

--jay

PS, there *will* be O'Reilly books this year, right? Oh God, say yes. I live
for that raffle.