I'm working on an article repository to augment the Botanical Heritage
Library, using fedora-commons as the storage and services layer.  I'm
trying to find a publishing platform that includes user-roles for
things like article submission, peer review, editor, etc.  Currently I
really like Open Journal Systems (OJS ) [1], but I've only found a
loose way to couple that to fedora; exporting published articles to
METS-XML and then ingesting them into fedora - but this isn't a direct
way and wouldn't deal with editing very cleanly, you'd have to update
things in two places..  Other software options like Dpub, Fez,
Muradora are either not actively developed, or not focused on article
publishing.  Does anyone have experience with OJS, or any other
article publishing system that (this is the clincher) sits on top of,
or directly connects to fedora-commons?

Thanks

Phil

[1] http://pkp.sfu.ca/?q=ojs