Designs should be submitted by Monday, January 19.  See details below.

Anyone want to share experience getting t-shirts printed up?

-- Jean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jean rainwater <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:56 PM
Subject: T-Shirt Design Contest
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Folks -

It's time to submit your designs for the 2009 code4lib conference t-shirt!
As in years past, the design should be for the front of the t-shirt,
and should work with a one-color printing.  A template is available
from cafepress.com:
http://www.cafepress.com/content/si/temp_10x10_apparel.zip.

Please send a high-quality image of your design to me at
or post it somewhere where I can get it.
I'll post the candidates at http://code4lib.org/node/273.  (Previous
years' entries are linked on this page.)

Please send in your submissions by Monday, January 19.  A vote will be
held sometime after the deadline has passed.

Thanks!
Jean