> There are university folk in the Netherlands too right?

Sure.  Of course, having two conferences, one in Europe and one in North America, would make it easier for both groups to attend.

But, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the C4Lib community _should_ do that.   I would love to go to the Netherlands if my institution could afford to send me.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager
California State University