Van: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Eric
Lease Morgan
Verzonden: donderdag 22 januari 2009 20:33
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [CODE4LIB] Dutch Code4Lib

On 1/22/09 1:02 PM, "Ed Summers" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Wow, this sounds too good to be true. Perhaps this is premature, but
> do you think there might be interest in hosting a code4lib2010 in the
> Netherlands? (he asks selfishly).

On another note, there is already a library conference that is
apparently very similar to the Access tradition and Code4Lib that takes
place in Europe, and I think it is called European Library Automation
Group (ELAG).
See:

  http://indico.ulib.sk/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=5

While I would love to have a Code4Lib "thang" in Europe, maybe there is
something already in place. This year it is in Bratislava (Slovakia).
Next year I believe it takes place somewhere in Norway.

--
Eric Morgan