We thought about this chain already, but were afraid of the inescapeble loss of data quality. As we think about using MODS as the basic format for a new version of our EconBiz portal, and our main record set is in GBV-PICA+, that's a crucial point for sucess.

Maybe we could re-use the your FCV? (for building the chain you lined out or as a possible starting point to build a direct conversion - which we happily would pass back).

Kind regards, Joachim