On 1/22/09 1:02 PM, "Ed Summers" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Wow, this sounds too good to be true. Perhaps this is premature, but
> do you think there might be interest in hosting a code4lib2010 in the
> Netherlands? (he asks selfishly).

On another note, there is already a library conference that is apparently
very similar to the Access tradition and Code4Lib that takes place in
Europe, and I think it is called European Library Automation Group (ELAG).
See:

  http://indico.ulib.sk/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=5

While I would love to have a Code4Lib "thang" in Europe, maybe there is
something already in place. This year it is in Bratislava (Slovakia). Next
year I believe it takes place somewhere in Norway.

--
Eric Morgan