While the enthusiasm is fantastic, I would like to say: "Hold your
horses folks!".
Let's see if there is any animo for local people over here to attend a
few regional things and get some momentum going before we can even think
of organising a conference.

That being said, if we ever do get a European Code4Lib conf off the
ground, it seems natural for it to be in addition to the 'main' one in
the US. That is the way that it works for the Python community organised
conferences Pycon and Europython, and it seems to work quite well.

Etienne Posthumus
TU Delft Library - Digital Product Development
t: +31 (0) 15 27 81 949
m: [log in to unmask]
skype: eposthumus
twitter: http://twitter.com/epoz
http://www.library.tudelft.nl/
Prometheusplein 1, 2628 ZC, Delft, Netherlands