Do you see any opportunities to partner with them for an European meeting? Or is that more trouble then its worth?

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries on behalf of Ross Singer
Sent: Thu 1/22/2009 4:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Dutch Code4Lib

Eric, this is a good point.  I will be at ELAG this year, and I think
Ed Corrado will, too.

Past presentations look to be very in line with Code4lib and, in fact,
it was billed to me as "If you think of Access or Code4Lib but in a
scenic European setting with great beer then you'll have a good idea
of what we are planning" by Ron Davies, one of the coordinators.

-Ross.