Van: Code for Libraries namens Edward M. Corrado
Verzonden: zo 25-1-2009 2:46
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [CODE4LIB] Dutch Code4Lib

I really don't know much about ELAG besides I'm going there. I think
they have the program set, or just about set, for this year so I don't
know if anything could me done formally in 2009 but maybe an informal
thing could be arranged the day before or the day after? At the least
maybe contacts can be made for 2010?

Does anyone know more about ELAG?

Edward