Hello.    Those interested are invited to review and comment on this
draft Manifesto, developed by the two faculty who are leading the Mellon
Seminars in Digital Humanities, Todd Presner (UCLA) and Jeffrey Schnapp
(Stanford).  Apologies for any duplication.

                Best,

                                Esther

Esther Grassian

Information Literacy Librarian