I have been using all four, and they seem to be working out. None of
them are TOO too slow.  But I haven't fully investigated or tracked for
'non-consistent performance', not sure what you mean there, just that
sometimes it's slow?   All of those seem to work fairly well for me.

There is another source of free _movie_ cover images, but I forget what
it is and haven't investigated it yet. Also there are several sources
for free musical album cover images, which likewise I haven't
investigated yet but would like to.

Jonathan