Karen, you should post your notes from that break-out somewhere. Take
your choice of on the listserv, on www.code4lib.org, on
wiki.code4lib.org, on your own blog, wherever you think is appropriate. :)

I think it's good that as a community we're starting to discuss these
issues more, and learn from our experiences (which we have more
experience to learn from).  My concerns are still there though about
having such an award with the code4lib name on it.

Jonathan