 From: "Erik Hetzner" <[log in to unmask]>
>  I believe that registering a domain would be less
> work than going through an info URI registration process, but I don’t
> know how difficult the info URI registration process would be (thus
> bringing the conversation full circle). [1]

Leaving aside religious issues I just want to be  sure we're clear on one
point: the work required for the info URI process is exactly the amount of
work required, no more no less.  It forces you to specify clear syntax and
semantics, normalization (if applicable), etc.  If you go a different route
because it's less work, then you're probably avoiding doing work that needs
to be done.

--Ray