Posted on behalf of Dianne McCutcheon....

Terry Reese
The Gray Family Chair for Innovative Library Services
Oregon State University Libraries
Corvallis, OR  97331
tel: 541-737-6384
email: [log in to unmask]
http: http://oregonstate.edu/~reeset

The US National Libraries RDA Test Steering Committee has launched a Website for the RDA test project, at URL

http://www.loc.gov/bibliographic-future/rda/ <http://www.loc.gov/bibliographic-future/rda/%20>

The site includes a link to a fill-in PDF application form that you can use to let us know if you're interested in being selected as a test partner.

The Test Steering Committee received excellent comments about the project after the RDA Test Planning Forum at ALA Midwinter in Denver.  As a result of this feedback, we realized that we needed to ask for more precise information from the potential test participants.  So we revised the application form and made it available on the RDA Test Planning Website.  Please complete and return the form, even if you submitted an expression of interest earlier.

The Website also has links to a proposed timeline and to the methodology that the Steering Committee plans to use for the testing.  We'll update the site with additional information as we develop a complete test protocol.

Thank you very much for your interest in the US National Libraries RDA Test project.  We look forward to hearing from you.  As the application form states, we're requesting that anyone interested in participating as a test partner return the PDF application, via email, by April 13 to Susan Morris.  The email link in the form will return it to Susan.  Please get in touch with her if you have any questions or if there is any problem with the PDF.

Susan R. Morris

Special Assistant to the Director for Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access

Library of Congress

voice: 202-707-6073

fax: 202-252-3220

For the US National Libraries RDA Test Steering Committee: co-chairs Chris Cole, Dianne McCutcheon, and Beacher Wiggins