Dear Colleagues:

Congratulations to the winners of the DLF Forum Fellowships for Librarians New to the Profession:

* Hillel Arnold, New York University
* Dianne Dietrich, Cornell University
* Meredith Rendall, New York University
* Leslie Wolf, California Digital Library

The DLF Fall Forum 2008 Program and Schedule are now available online from <http://www.diglib.org/forums/spring2009/>. We're considering these beta versions, so please contact Barrie <[log in to unmask]> or Jaime <[log in to unmask]> with editing suggestions.

Many thanks to the Program Committee for their work in putting together what promises to be another exciting event.

The Raleigh Marriott City Center <http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/rdumc-raleigh-marriott-city-center> is still taking reservations through close of business next Monday, 4/13, so be sure to book your reservation soon. The Group code using the online interface is DLFDLFA. The alternative is to call in, +1-919-833-1120, and use the Group code DLF.

If you haven't yet registered for the Forum, the online form is available from <http://www.regonline.com/FR109>. Please be sure to register so we know to have a cup of coffee and a namebadge waiting for you at registration when you show up at the event.

King regards,

Barrie

DLF Program Manager
+1-202-436-4749