All,

We would like to announce that the DLF Project Managers' Group meeting
in Raleigh will be on *Monday morning* (May 4) starting at 9:00 a.m.  We
will send the agenda to this list as soon as it is ready. The meeting is
open to all DLF Forum participants who have an interest in the topic.

Reminder: the Group has an email list that we use to plan the meetings,
solicit input, post information,  etc. Do not hesitate to join in, if
you are interested:
http://lists.diglib.org/archives/DLF-PM-GROUP.html
and click "Join or Leave DLF-PM-GROUP"

Delphine Khanna & Jennifer Vinopal

--
Delphine Khanna, Digital Projects Librarian
University of Pennsylvania Library (http://www.library.upenn.edu)