The Open Repositories 2009 program is now up on its web site. Since we were late in
publishing the program, the early bird registration deadline has been extended to this
Friday, April 24th.

The registration URL
is:  https://or09.library.gatech.edu/registration.php  (One and two
day registrations are now available.)

The conference schedule is available
at:  https://or09.library.gatech.edu/schedule.php

The Georgia Tech Hotel is booked but other hotels have been
added:  https://or09.library.gatech.edu/accommodations.php

Dorm rooms on the Georgia Tech campus are available
at:  https://or09.library.gatech.edu/dormrooms.php

If you have any questions, you're welcome to contact me at the addresses below.

Regards,

Tyler

Tyler O. Walters
Associate Director, Technology & Resource Services
Library and Information Center
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0900
(404) 385-4489
AIM/Skype/ooVoo/Gmail: tywalters1

Chair, Host Committee, 4th International Conference on Open Repositories
Atlanta, Georgia USA. May 18-21, 2009. http://www.openrepositories.org

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you are right."
--Henry Ford