it seems that within 8 hrs of my mailing this out, the SESDA2 website was
given a complete overhaul by someone who doesn't understand the "Cool
URIs" mantra:

 	http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

Thanks to Kevin Clarke for pointing it out.  The new location is:

 	http://www.sesda2.com/careers/ss022-java-programmer/

... which doesn't say much about the job that I didn't already post, but
it'd let you find some other software jobs in other departments, such as :

 	http://www.sesda2.com/careers/es060-software-developer/
 	http://www.sesda2.com/careers/gd040-senior-software-developer/
 	http://www.sesda2.com/careers/gd032-software-integration-tester/

Or if you have both a programming and physics background:

 	http://www.sesda2.com/careers/sd037-planetary-science-system-engineer/

-----
Joe Hourcle
Pricipal Software Engineer