Alexander Johannesen wrote:

> Libraries still have the word "biblio" as their primer, and it
> certainly is the written word on paper that occupies most of our time,
> no?
And one still "dials" phone numbers on a cell phone.  To be honest, most
of our efforts are with databases or getting apps, such as spreadsheets,
to perform as students expect.  To the extent that we work with print
resources, it is when the students have tried everything else.

--jimm

--
Jimm Wetherbee                 | [log in to unmask]
Information Systems Librarian  | Voice: 704-233-8092