Yes.  A bit hard to find, but via the "Repository" link at the Ncore.nsdl.org site's
"Services" selection (http://ncore.nsdl.org/index.php?menu=services)

Documentation for the generalized fedora-commons API:

http://wiki.nsdl.org/index.php/Community:NDR

What we call the "NDR" is the fedora-commons repository with our data model overlay

-Tim