Thanks for the tips.  I too am actually hoping to build a single platform
first.  I'm thinking that Android has the most robust set of tools
available, but i-Phone or even Palm might be the way to go.

My plan is to try to generate a set of "similar" titles by Author and
Subject, hopefully organized into three tabs (local OPAC/Library
Thing/Worldcat).  I'm doing this as an independent study in Library School.
I'd love to compare notes if you have time.

-Matt

Matt Amory
(917) 771-4157