Whatever the specific cause of this, it does rather underline the
impression that OCLC doesn't take this site very seriously.  I
concluded some time back that it's a mistake to write OpenURL software
to rely on the contents of the registry.  Shame.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <[log in to unmask]>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" --
	 Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM (1943, also attributed 1958).