jean rainwater writes:
 > Video for Code4Lib 2009 presentations and lightning talks is now available.
 >
 > Presentations:  http://code4lib.org/conference/2009/schedule
 > Lightning Talks: http://code4lib.org/conference/2009/lightning

Thanks for these.  When I look at them with totem, I get only an audio
stream.  Is there video in there -- is it just that my software is
broken?

 > Thanks to Talis for sponsoring a camera operator and
 > post-processing!  Thanks to Karen Schneider for bringing and
 > operating the second camera!
 >
 > Video will be uploaded to Internet Archive soon.

Hopefully that version will be in a format that I can watch!

Thanks,

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <[log in to unmask]>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Two fat blokes in pub / First fat bloke says, "Your round,
	 mate" / Friend says, "So are you" -- my favourite short joke,
	 in Haiku form.