I always intrigued with everything that has knowledge management or
information management aspect of it. I'm more intrigued with the
possibility that this tool might be able to work on presenting the
information based on the context.

Scouring the Twine site gave me this:

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/see_wolfram_alpha_in_action_-_video_and_screenshots.php

I personally think this is a darn cool stuff, from the computing point
of view.  I'll wait until it's out sometime this month to see what
kind of results I would get.

ranti.

--
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.