PS: If you do need to request a new API key, I reccommend when
describing the purpose of your use, you make sure to emphasize adding
links to Amazon to library pages. Which shouldn't be a lie, if you are
indeed doing that. I consider adding such a link a reasonable 'cost' of
using the API for it's other "side effects" too.  If they ever required
me to _only_ include a link to Amazon and not to other vendors (as
Google sometimes tries to do in their terms), then I'd stop using it.