On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 17:45, Rob Sanderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I'll quote Mike (and most common approaches to the problem):
>        Don't Do That Then.
> :)

Oh, for sure. :) But these are very subtle things that are hard to
understand, and certainly the long-term implications, so people *will*
do this, and they *will* put rot into the SemWeb chains people create.
It's unavoidable, but I know lots are trying to work out some kind of
solution. Unfortunately, this one is being routed to software
frameworks rather than the RDF core itself. Oh well.

Regards,

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps