Hey Code4Lib folks,

Not sure if there are any Clio ILL software users in the Code4Lib group...but we are interested in getting Clio to pull emails from the ClioAdvanced email more often.  We are thinking there must be a windows macro/scripting program on top of Clio (which is an MS Access application for those not familiar with it) would be the best idea.  Right now, it needs human intervention to run the menu option to pop these requests into Clio...and they only do it once or twice a day.  We want this menu option in Clio to run every 15-20 minutes all day. However, we are not familiar with what programs are out there that would be good to look at.  Can you folks make a suggestion?  Has anyone done this already with Clio?

Thanks,

Jill Ellern
Systems Librarian
Western Carolina University