I'm not familiar with Clio, but have used MS Access extensively over
the years.  It is quite possible, since Clio is using MS Access that
they have VBA macros to accomplish various tasks.  If the macros are
not encrypted, you might be able to modify them to suit your needs.

Alternately, you could write a VB.NET or C# application that uses
ADO.NET to open the Clio MS Access database every 15-20 minutes pull
the information from ADO.NET and push it to your e-mail solution.
Microsoft Express tools, e.g., VB.NET Express, C# Express, etc. can
be freely downloaded and used.

Hope this helps, Andy.