Although the message below was posted to the OPENURL list, it didnšt make it
onto Code4Lib, where this also came up, so Išm forwarding it to this list.
Roy

------ Forwarded Message
From: Karen Wetzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:35:39 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] openurl.info ?

Hi all,

I've tried to send a note to this list previously, but it looks like it's
not going through -- I hope that this one does (Ray, if not, will you please
forward on my behalf?).

I'd like to first apologize for this error. As you all have found out, we're
working now to fix this and it should be up and in working order again
shortly. We have now made sure that the domain is renewed and I am working
to make sure that the DNS is pointing to the correct location again.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused and will be
certain to provide an update as soon as I have more information. Thanks for
your help in bringing this error to our attention and for your patience as
we work to resolve it.

Truly,
Karen

Karen A. Wetzel
Standards Program Manager
National Information Standards Organization (NISO)
One North Charles Street, Suite 1905
Baltimore, MD 21201
Tel.: 301-654-2512
Fax: 410-685-5278