Van: Code for Libraries namens Roy Tennant
Verzonden: zo 17-5-2009 2:03
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [CODE4LIB] FW: [CODE4LIB] openurl.info ?

------ Forwarded Message
From: Karen Wetzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:11:01 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] openurl.info ?

Greetings,

I just wanted to send a quick follow-up on my last note to confirm that
we've worked to fix this error and that the www.openurl.info
<http://www.openurl.info>  domain is now working again. If you are still
experiencing problems with the URL, please do send me a note and I'll be
sure to look into it.

Again, I apologize on behalf of NISO for this error, and appreciate all your
feedback and patience as we worked to resolve this problem.

Truly,
Karen

Karen A. Wetzel
Standards Program Manager
National Information Standards Organization (NISO)
One North Charles Street, Suite 1905
Baltimore, MD 21201
Tel.: 301-654-2512
Fax: 410-685-5278