Sorry, I wasn't clear there, I meant public access research databases
(Ebsco, proquest, etc.). Someone kindly directed me to SubjectsPlus:
http://ithacalibrary.com/subsplus/

Which I think will fit the bill (or at least be a start).

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Joe Hourcle <[log in to unmask]

--
Derik A. Badman
Digital Services Librarian

"Research makes times march forward, it makes time march backward, and it
also makes time stand still." -Greil Marcus