I'd love to hear from programmer/math geek/xkcd creator/all-around genius
Randall Munroe. His Authors@Google talk was pretty entertaining, and he
seems like the kind of guy who would put some effort into surprising and
engaging the crowd he's talking to.

But since I also like giving people options, I'll also nominate Penny Leach
<http://she.geek.nz/>, 2009 Google Open Source Award winner in the "Best
Education Hacker" category, and a contributor to both Moodle and Mahara.
From her blog: "This is a website about me. I am just this girl, who works
on open source web based education stuff, and drinks too much."

Michael