Hey,

I'd find it useful if people who are submitting names would also
submit a brief description for your suggestion (what s/he is famous
for, why s/he'd be a good keynote, etc. - I know some of you already
did this)  Think of it as courting the lazy crowd (ie, people who
won't Google a name)... with a bunch of programmers, this might be a
good sized contingent.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin S. Clarke
Coordinator of Web Services

(828) 262-8472

"There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better."