I am making a meta-comment that I for one appreciate the additional
pre-vote discussion and that the voting booth is where I vote *after I
have gathered input for my voting decision.*

Mark Pilgrim would be cool, though I for one don't actually hear Cliff
Lynch all that often, not where I go, and so he's a treat for me.
She's not a developer-type, but Joan Frye Williams has a lot of
insights that she might be willing to turn towards the issues C4L
discusses. They might not be what we want to hear, but sometimes
that's a good thing.