Thanks, Karen, this is a really exciting development.

I was wondering, though, whether there is a plan to link any of the
Open Library data with existing linked data sets, for example:
dbpedia.org for authors/titles and id.loc.gov for subjects?  I realize
that exposing data in RDF and exposing linked open data do not
necessarily need to be synonymous but the richness of the Open Library
data set begs the question.

Thanks again!

Aaron

--