I should hope that Google is smart enough to look at the http Via
header[1] and allowing bigger caps for proxying HTTP requests.

On the other hand:
 1) Google decides to have differential caps for proxying requests
 2) People figure out that they could grab more pretending to be a
    proxy by inserting this header field into their HTTP requests
 3) Google caught on and went back to one cap to bind them all...

BTW, if #1 is true and #2 and #3 are not yet true, then they soon will be!  ;-)

Glen Newton
http://zzzoot.blogspot.com/

[1]http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.45