OK! thanks. There must be some default operating there... RDF for
authors is now on to do list! Here are the data elements available:

name
alternate names
website
birth date
death date
wikipedia link

FOAF doesn't cover death dates... RDA has death dates, alternate names.
Should FOAF be used where possible, adding in RDA to fill in? There are
a lot of elements they have in common.

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net